Are you passionate about raising funds for causes that are important to you and strengthening your network and local knowledge around ethical and professional fundraising? Do you want to help drive our sector forward to make it more inclusive?
We are recruiting a new Member-at-Large for the PAFN Executive. This new member will help inform and grow our capacity to think and act inclusively and will reflect diverse perspectives to build solutions to issues affecting fundraising and the non-profit sector in our region.
Title: PAFN Executive, Member-at-Large
Purpose: To support PAFN’s goals, think critically and ask questions, help grow our capacity to think and act inclusively and raise awareness of PAFN’s work in the broader community.
- Attend all general and executive meetings.
- Support goals and activities of the Executive.
- Opportunity to join Committees such as the Professional Development and Diversity and Inclusion Committee.
- Attend 8 general membership meetings, including the AGM. Meetings held the 4th Thursday of the month at 8:15 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. from September to May.
- Attend 10 Executive meetings, held at 8:00 a.m. monthly on the second Wednesday of the month (meetings currently held over Zoom).
Term of Office:
- Two years.
- Member in good standing with PAFN. Commitment to the goals PAFN and passionate about advancing our sector.
- No previous experience in leadership roles or on boards required.
PAFN is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and welcomes applications from all individuals including newcomers to Canada, racialized persons, LGBTQ+, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and other equity-seeking groups. This is an excellent opportunity to use your voice and work alongside passionate community members to help steer the organization.
How to apply:
To apply please submit your expression of interest to Alex Tindale, Chair, PAFN Executive at email@example.com or 905-745-9840. Expressions of interest can be informal and short – simply a few points as to why this piques your interest – and can be written, verbal (phone call) or in a short video.
Questions? Please contact Alex.